Skip to main content

IN A PLACE CALLED HAPPY 😩

"In a place called happy, we're together".
"What do you mean we? Ginika there is no we, not before, not now, not in the future "." Why do you keep saying that? "she asked, already on the verge of tears."I keep saying so because there's actually no we". What the hell am I going to do? So, here's the deal ; this babe( Ginika) has a relationship with me in her mind. You don't understand, I don't mean your regular kind of crush. You know when you're crushing on someone, most of the times you're just imagining a relationship in your head, but no, this babe is not regular. She's playing it out in reality. At first, it started with anonymous love notes, sometimes gifts from same anonymous person. I at first thought, probably someone was having a good laugh out of this, or probably wrong person πŸ˜’πŸ˜’. This was what I had in mind till aunty stopped hiding it. She started following me around, harassing my dates, sneaking into my house and staying there, with the claim that she's waiting for her love to come back from the .... day's work. It was a serious case ooo. Ginika became my shadow. After a while, babes decided that she didn't want me to associate with other humans, and that is how I was on my way back from work and poof, the next thing I know, am in Hanty's house. As am writing this, I haven't seen another being in the past 4 days. All I've been seeing is photo collages of me and her in the supposed place called happy😩😩Please, if this diary ever manages to get to the sight of another except me and this mad woman, ejo epp my life 😭😭😭😭😭😩😩 I don't want coca-cola body, I don't want free banging, I just want out of this relationship I didn't know I was in😭😭

Comments

Popular Posts